| We can accept any of the following item/s:
To see items in detail with pictures please "Click here"
- Any Stamps, old Envelopes*, First Day Covers, - used or unused. Please leave a 5 to 8mm border around stamps. *If foreign stamps (of any date) or UK stamps postmarked BEFORE 1970 are on envelopes or postcards - DO NOT REMOVE THEM! They may be worth more as a collectible item complete.
- Coins and Bank Notes - any and all, old and new, from ANYWHERE in the world, obsolete or otherwise
- Precious Metals - including broken jewellery, old trophies, gold, silver etc.
- Medals - any, and not limited to military items, other medals and badges accepted.
- Costume Jewellery - is accepted.
- Metals - metal household ornaments and cutlery.
- Watches - Quartz or wind-up, working or not.
To arrange a special collection minimum weights apply: Coins 10kg, Other items 15kg,
please telephone 01752 296 369, Mon/Tue/Thur, 9am to 5pm.
*NOTE: Please include sender’s name & address (details for internal use only & will NOT be passed to third parties).
*NOTE: Please ensure correct postage is paid and include sender’s name and address
(details are for internal use only and will NOT be passed to third parties).